Rochester’s Most Romantic Restaurants For Your Valentine’s Date
If you are starting to plan out your Valentines Day date, let me help. Or should I say Yelp? Here are the most romantic restaurants in Rochester to take your date according to Yelp.
- Redwood Room - The cozy restaurant has an intimate ambiance, and is consistently being named one of the best places for a date.
- Pescara - A perfect place for the seafood lover in your life.
- Casablanca - Eating scrumptious food while you listen to live music on the piano in a dimly lit, beautiful restaurant - need I say more?
- Terza Ristorante - Cozy up with your loved one over a bowl of pasta 'Lady and the Tramp' style. A quality Italian restaurant nestled in downtown. Don't forget to grab a drink on the rooftop bar - LaVetta.
- Prescott's Grill - "The food is the creme de la creme. The quality and flavor of the plates presented to us are by far the best in town. A diamond in the rough to say the least" - Yelp User Autumn.
- 300 First - A cool vibe in a historic Rochester building. According to Yelp, it's the best place in town to get a steak!
- Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar - "Yum yum yum!!!! Calamari was delicious. Chicken parmigiana superb and Mechi's was excellent! We will be back" - Yelp User Debrah
- Chester's - Consistently named one of the bests in Rochester. They typically have a special menu for occasions like Valentine's Day.
- Cameo at the Castle - Rochester's newest restaurant made it on the list, no surprise. So far in the reviews, people are raving about the atmosphere, stellar service, and impeccable food and drinks.
Where ever you decide to go, I highly recommend you make a reservation. Enjoy!