Digital Job Fair
Connecting employers with suitable employees can be a tough job. We want to help everybody out, so we’ve created a digital job fair. By linking southeast Minnesota companies and potential job seekers via our website, we hope to be able to help make the job search just a little bit easier.
Just read the brief descriptions provided here and then click on the company’s name at the top of their entry and you’ll be taken to their website for more information and job application areas. Here are 13 companies looking to hire for open positions right now! Hundreds of jobs available.
Cardinal of Minnesota serves people through our three main services areas: Adult Foster Care, In-Home Support, and Semi-Independent Living Services. We primarily serve individuals with Developmental Disabilities and related conditions, individuals with Mental Health concerns, Brain Injury and Elder Care related conditions. We are looking Direct Support Professional and Residential Positions. We really have a need in our homes in Chatfield, Harmony and Spring Valley. We also have locations in Winona, Austin and of course Rochester. Visit our website today and apply www.cardinalofminnesota.com.
Presenting a bolder vision… Get ready for a big opportunity with Spectrum. We recently completed the acquisitions of Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, growing our business to serve more than 20 million customers. Charter Spectrum’s Rochester call center is growing as a result and so are your Career Options!
Do you want a career and not just a job? Do you have a passion for technology? Enjoy working independently while also supporting customers? Come join Spectrum, the nation’s fastest growing TV, Internet and Voice company! We put our employees first, providing a fun, inclusive work environment with plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement at your own pace.
Spectrum provides generous benefits including:
*Health benefits & retirement programs
*Discounted TV, Internet & Phone services
Apply online today.
We are hiring for our Customer Relations Coordinator position at our Call Center in Rochester. This position answers inbound calls from residential customers, resolving cable issues, providing information about our various product lines, and answering service- or product-related questions.
Join the Featherlite team. Featherlite is a leading designer and manufacturer of horse, stock, car, recreational and utility trailers, as well as B2B specialty trailers, command centers and professional race transporters. With headquarters in Cresco, Iowa, Featherlite has over 200 dealers to service customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Apply online, or learn more about open positions, with wages starting at $14-$18 per hour, at www.fthr.com/about-featherlite/jobs, or call Deann at (563) 547-7070 to have an application mailed to you. We are hiring for welders, machine operators, electrical and HVAC & plumbing technicians, paint booth operators and wash stall technicians.
Grain Millers Inc. is a privately held company located in St. Ansgar, Iowa. We are founded on the idea of helping people live healthier lives. We are innovative and growing and have positions open in manufacturing. We are looking for people we can trust to “Do the Right thing – Always,” striving to provide great customers service and quality ingredients to the world. When joining Grain Millers you can expect excellent pay and shift differentials, robust benefits and matching 401k plan. We operate 24/7 working 12-hour shifts; 4 on and 4 off. We are an equal opportunity employer, come join our team!
Hiawatha Homes is hiring Direct Support and Nursing Staff. Hiawatha Homes provides support to people with disabilities. We offer flexible schedules, valuable experience, paid training, weekend & holiday pay, PTO & benefits. Direct support positions assist individuals with daily living skills development, health and wellness management, behavioral and communication development, personal cares and community involvement; nursing staff coordinate and provide nursing care and medical support.
Learn more about open positions and apply online at: www.hiawathahomes.org or in person at: 1820 Valkyrie Drive NW Rochester, MN 55901
Hiawatha Homes is an equal opportunity employer including veterans and persons with disabilities.
At Hy-Vee we don’t look for people who simply want a job; we look for people who proudly exemplify the fundamentals upon which our company was built. These individuals are friendly, helpful, honest, respectful and dedicated. In addition to competitive wages, flexible scheduling, a generous bonus system and a pleasant work environment, Hy-Vee offers many great benefits to our employee-owners. If you want to work for a company where you feel like what you do directly contributes to the company’s success and, by extension, the betterment of your community, we invite you to explore the many career opportunities available at Hy-Vee.
Kwik Trip Inc. is a family-owned company, operating trusted, local convenience stores at the heart of communities across the Midwest. Our mission is to serve guests and communities more effectively than anyone else, by treating everyone who walks through our doors as we, personally, would like to be treated. Our family owners believe strongly that if they take care of our co-workers, our co-workers can better take care of our guests. That philosophy is the driving force behind our culture, which has resulted in Kwik Trip Inc. being repeatedly named to state and national lists as a “Best Place to Work.”
Join a team of compassionate caregivers at Madonna Living Community! Madonna Towers, Madonna Meadows and Madonna Summit are hiring for CNA’s, Caregivers, Culinary Cooks and Culinary Assistants. Madonna Living Community offers excellent benefits, including a very generous PTO plan, night shift differential. Apply online now at www.madonnalivingcommunity.org/jobs/ or call for more information. You can make a difference in the lives of seniors. Now hiring for CNA’s, Caregivers, Culinary Cooks and Culinary Assistants at all three campuses. Madonna Living Community, is a member of the Benedictine Health System, where hospitality, stewardship, respect and justice come to life.
Now hiring CDL A Drivers.
Average first year: $65,000! $7,500 sign-on bonus.
- Full Benefits Day 1
- Industry-Leading 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Average Starting Pay of $65,000 1st Year
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation’s largest private fleets. Apply now at DriveMcLaneMinnesota.com.
McLane is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Through quality products, strong individual commitments and team spirit, Kroger has been established as a leader in the manufacturing industry. Kroger Manufacturing provides career development programs aligned with aspirations in Engineering, Process Management, Information Systems, Quality Assurance, Operations Management, Human Resources, Finance and Procurement. Our work force programs provide technically challenging rotations with cross-functional teams, plants and locations to allow our associates to learn from some of the brightest minds in the business. Experience and training combined with mentoring and guidance from plant sponsors prepare our associates with the skills and leadership behaviors needed to achieve a successful career at Kroger.
Production Tech and Sanitation – 3rd Shift
Responsible for effectively performing a variety of positions throughout the facility in a safe, effective and accurate manner while following procedures and processes, and maintaining and improving the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our seven Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety. Apply today at jobs.kroger.com/job.
You’ve seen the white vans tooling around town. At Kids on the Go, you can work split shifts with middays free to golf or do other things. You get nights, weekends, holidays, and summers off. Can’t get that with retail or fast food. Kids on the Go is hiring now for August and offers $13 an hour. Must be dependable, good driving record. Apply today at rstransportinc.com.
- Developing and managing a pipeline of potential opportunities
- Partnering with Radio Account Executives to close business
- Researching industry trends and competitive analysis
- Working with client services to ensure customer success and retention
- Achieving and exceeding monthly business development quotas
- Mastering negotiation and time management skills
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – Then we want to talk to you. Townsquare Media Rochester is looking for a dynamic Media and Digital Sales Executive to join our media/digital advertising team!
- Promote and sell advertising programs which may include local radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, and digital marketing services
- Leverage our live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area
- Inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database
- Follow guidelines set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization
Zumbrota Ford, your dealer FOR the people, has the perfect opportunity to establish a long-term career with outstanding earning potential, within a positive, FUN and professional work environment.
- Family Owned since 1999
- Opportunity for growth internally
- Earned #1 Ford Dealership award in the state of Minnesota 4 years in a row
- Free lunch on Saturdays
- Closed on Sundays and major holidays
- Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
- Communicates directly with the service adviser so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Our growing sales department is looking for ambitious, goal-oriented individuals to join our team. No automotive experience required. Experienced customer service and retail sales professionals looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your career apply.
Service Provider – Sales Consultant
- Terrific co-workers who all want you to succeed and will do everything possible to ensure that happens
- Guaranteed minimum income of up to $6,000 per month for the first 90 days, with a substantial volume-based bonus plan thereafter
- Classroom and in-dealership training with an in-house professional coach/mentor
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, vacation, employee vehicle discounts, & so much more
- Lastly, you will be part of our Dealer FOR The People culture where we can truly put our customers first!